Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'm Back!!!

AND I’m utterly mortified, hence the usage of the word utterly, because that word in itself is mortifying.... ANYWAYS... I’m so sorry I have been M.I.A. for the past month or so. I have been very busy with certain projects in my life and have been very poor at focusing on my hobbies such as this wonderful blog I call home.

There really is nothing I want to do more then to just get back into the swing of things here. So I decided to focus this weeks KNH moment on a makeup look that I am IN LOVE WITH currently.

DARK LIPS!!!


Let us proceed...

While I’m a fan of a good nude lip, and often find myself grabbing way too many shades of pink in the lipstick isle, I have found myself gravitating towards a darker lip these past few weeks. Let me show you just a few of the dark lips I have been raving about in my everyday life. 


A little Queen B action.



P.S. Lily Collins is my dark lip idol. (that sounds weird now that I read it out loud, oh well) Seriously, that girl knows how to rock some amazingly dark lips.








If you know what color this is or a similar color to this, PLEASE help a sister out. I am absolutely head over heals for this beautiful shade of red.






Can I just be half as cool as this chick?



I don't even know what to do now except run to the store with these images in hand. "Excuse me ma'am, can you help me find these lovely lipsticks please?" haha. Well I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend, the regular "On Wednesday's We Wear" posts will continue this upcoming Wednesday. 


Hint: This upcoming Wednesday has something to do with making a bold statement, something much similar to the last photograph on this post. 


Enjoy you beautiful you!


Love Always,

Kirsten Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment