Wednesday, May 21, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear: Denim


Denim Denim Denim Denim Denim Denim Denim Denim BATMAN!!!!
. . .
No... Nobody else? Just Me? Okay...

Jeans are a staple piece for any wardrobe. I’m fairly certain that a majority of people own at least one item consisting of at least partial denim. For me, my closet is filled with denim. I love my jeans and my jackets, however my all time favorite piece of denim that I own is a button down denim shirt. (much like the last photograph)

Since I’ve been dealing with a lot of work these past few days, I have decided to omit a ton of commentary on the images. I may occasionally chime in, but I will probably withstand more then usual. Instead I will just lay out the beautiful images of denim here on this blog for you to admire. 

Let's Begin!

These Shorts with that top? ABSOLUTE BEAUTY!



Comfy Casual with a bit of an early 90s  look with the tucked in top, belt, and high wasted shorts.




Talk about glamour shot! The pairing of a white graphic-T, the acid wash denim shorts, and the fierce black leather jacket is simple yet classic.


Skinny jeans and heels. Enough said!!!


I would have never thought to try a button down denim skirt, however; after seeing this photo, I may just have to try it out. I'll keep you posted.



Is anyone else excited to see overalls make a comeback? I used to own a bunch of overalls, but my favorite pair donned a cute graphic design of Winnie the Pooh and Tigger on the front chest area... Keep in mind I was eight at the time.



So simple, yet so complex. I love it!!!


Probably my favorite look of them all because this is almost the exact outfit I wear on a weekly basis. I just love my denim shirt with black pants. 

I really hope you enjoyed looking at my love of denim. If you follow me on Instagram you will see that yesterday I posted an “outfit of the day” or “ootd” look of denim on denim. I even paired it with some nice black flats and an over the shoulder bag while I attended a few work based things. 

Anyways, I can’t wait to get back to more posts this next week. Monday Morning Mumbles is all new with a topic very dear to me next week. Have an amazing weekend!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please write it down in the comment section below. 

Love Always,
Kirsten Nicole Huxtable

No comments:

Post a Comment