Wednesday, May 7, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear: Yellow

Yes, YELLOW!

Don't get scared! Yellow is not a color to fear or shy away from. Even though the color is often very bright and a statement in itself, yellow can be very appealing to the eye, or at least my eyes. Take a look and decide for yourself!


Oh my gosh! The layers in this look are absolutely orgasmic! If you know anything about me, you know that I love a good layering. This is a stunning way to wear a pop of yellow with some very casual yet classy clothes.
  


Polka dots and yellow are very nautical, and not to mention a perfect marriage of pattern and color.






Who said you had to dress up to wear yellow? Not me! Even just a simple pair of yellow high top Converse can add enough POP to an outfit.




Talk about a blazer! No matter if you are going out for a stroll on the town, shopping, having a night with your girls, work, or to an interview, you can't go wrong with a nicely tailored yellow blazer. 




This look (above... and below, but I'm talking primarily about the image above)... This look is so sophisticated yet fun. Who needs the girl next door? Let's talk about the DIVA next door! This look is very elegant and soft way to wear a bold color such as yellow.





Can we just say it together... "DAMN". I don't know if I could pull of such a dress as beautifully revealing as this one, but this model sure does a grand job. If you are looking for a classy done up look for a party of high caliber, then this is a definite possibility for you. Would you wear a dress like this?



Once again we get the navy, white, and yellow combination to gain that nautical look. Plus who can ignore the adorable and beautiful anchors in the middle of the bows. These are the perfect shoes to wear to a nice boat party (because we all go to those), graduation, or celebration of some sorts.



How did you fare? Did we all survive the invasion of YELLOW? I think so! Now more then ever I want to try my hand at wearing more yellow. I believe I have only a few items in my entire closet with yellow. Maybe I'll have to go on a pop of yellow haul soon.

Let me know what your favorite yellow piece is. If you tend to be drawn towards the color yellow, what do you pair it with? I would love to know!

Until next time...

Love Always,
Kirsten Nicole Huxtable

No comments:

Post a Comment